26 users online :: 26 Guests and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- I have a question which is not answered on this page. What should I do?
- I have problem with your software. What should I do?
- So the CafeStation (server) is administered by your company and my workstations connect to it?
- What is my SMTP server? How can I find it?
- How can I add more workstations or additional modules to my license?
- How can I move my CafeStation installation to another machine?
- Does CafeSuite run on Linux?
- Do you recommend any brand of memory card readers (smart card readers)? What memory card readers are compatible with CafeSuite?
- Can you use happy hour? for example: free navigation from 9:00 to 10:00.
- My CafeSuite trial version seems to be quite restricted - how can I change this?
- Can I use CafeSuite with Deep Freeze or other instant recovery software and hardware?
- Can I setup cafesuite without IP address?
- How do I set operator and password?
- How are reports viewed and how they can be generated?
- Is it possible to download some older version of CafeSuite than the latest?
- I'm administrator of cyber cafe and I want to know how can I enter the forum to clear some doubts?
- How can I change the currency in the CafeSuite?
- How can i change the dollar rate to peso rate?
- Does CafeSuite work with AMD system?
- Why does CafeStation loose connectivity with client PCs on Windows XP? How to remove the simultaneous connection limit on Windows XP SP2 system?
- Can I extend my trial version?
- What should I do to keep workstations running when I'm restarting the server? Because currently client PCs get locked.
- Does CafeSuite work on Windows Vista? Is Vista supported?
- What are the minimum hardware requirements to install CafeSuite?
- What are the most important recent changes in CafeSuite?
- How can i convert the report to MS Word?
- Can I block copying files to pendrives or USB drives?
- Why is the trial/upgraded version always showing up the cafegate.com webpage everytime we login on client computer?
- Is there a way to free the time and lock the workstation with one click?
- We are about to format our server PC, but we have already done it to clients. Do we have to unistall the program from the client computers or will it automatically connect when we install CafeStation after the format?
So the CafeStation (server) is administered by your company and my workstations connect to it?
It's not like that. CafeStation should be installed on one of the workstations in your cyber cafe, which can only be accessed by cafe operators. It acts as a server and controls remote clients, which connect to it.
- How does client software communicate with CafeStation?
- What TCP/IP ports are used by CafeSuite?
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
- CafeStation cannot connect with some of the workstations. What's wrong?
43850/15%Last update: 2006-03-18 17:22
You cannot comment on this entry