25 users online :: 25 Guests and 0 Registered
Records in this category
- How does client software communicate with CafeStation?
- How to install client software on the workstations?
- What should I do to configure client software?
- How can I uninstall client software / CafeAgent?
- How should I reinstall client software manually?
- Can I change the note that says welcome to our internet cafe to welcome to the desired name of an internet cafe?
- Everytime we reboot the client PC the program is requesting for the address of the server PC - how can I solve this problem?
- How to download or get client software? Where is the client software?
- How can I change the password?
- How can I close the client program on the client computer without having to display the login window?
- Does CafeAgent require administrative rights on 2K/XP everytime to run it, even after I have installed it once using administrative rights?
- Can I run the client program in safe mode?
How does client software communicate with CafeStation?
Client software (CafeAgent) keeps direct connection with CafeStation using TCP/IP protocol. Program takes up two free ports.
- Do you have a manual or guide for the software?
- What TCP/IP ports are used by CafeSuite?
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
- CafeStation cannot connect with some of the workstations. What's wrong?
194920/62%Last update: 2006-01-25 00:35
You cannot comment on this entry