31 users online :: 31 Guests and 0 Registered
Questions in CafeStation
Questions concerning CafeStation
- What is the default operator username and password?
- What does it mean that system policy is greyed? Why there are three possibilities for system restrictions in client setup?
- Is there a way to turn my computer into self service internet cafe where customers will just buy timecodes, log in to use the computer and after time expires, the server will automatically free the computer without anyone controlling the server? There will be no personnel to click the Free button.
- Is it possible to bypass the window pop up asking if u want to accept cash or debt before printing the receipt, so when the customer ends his/her session, the cashier automatically print a receipt without asking anything?
- I made mistake when I filled member time - can I cancel recharging?
- I am already a user and have a valid license but when i tried to log in the software told me that the trial version has expired. I am not using the trial version, what is wrong?
- How to set password on each operator?
- How to remove unused/old workstation from the computer list?
- How to make periodical discount rates that change automatically?
- How to install CafeStation to start automatically without asking for login and password?
- How to disable maintenance mode for operators?
- How to change group of some computers?
- How to add the screen capture panel?
- How can I uninstall CafeSuite / CafeStation?
- How can i edit the reports?
- How can I create the product and service groups?
- How can i convert the report to MS Word?
- Can I use CafeStation on restricted Windows account? When I try to execute CafeStation from a limited user profile it fails with a message that it is unable to open 'codes.dat' file.
- CafeStation asks me for the authorization code when starting up, what should I do?