Records in this category
- How can I uninstall CafeSuite / CafeStation?
- How to remove unused/old workstation from the computer list?
- CafeStation asks me for the authorization code when starting up, what should I do?
- I am already a user and have a valid license but when i tried to log in the software told me that the trial version has expired. I am not using the trial version, what is wrong?
- Is it possible to bypass the window pop up asking if u want to accept cash or debt before printing the receipt, so when the customer ends his/her session, the cashier automatically print a receipt without asking anything?
- What is the default operator username and password?
- How to install CafeStation to start automatically without asking for login and password?
- How can I create the product and service groups?
- How to make periodical discount rates that change automatically?
- How to add the screen capture panel?
- Can I use CafeStation on restricted Windows account? When I try to execute CafeStation from a limited user profile it fails with a message that it is unable to open 'codes.dat' file.
- What does it mean that system policy is greyed? Why there are three possibilities for system restrictions in client setup?
- How can i convert the report to MS Word?
- How can i edit the reports?
- How to set password on each operator?
- How to disable maintenance mode for operators?
- I made mistake when I filled member time - can I cancel recharging?
- Is there a way to turn my computer into self service internet cafe where customers will just buy timecodes, log in to use the computer and after time expires, the server will automatically free the computer without anyone controlling the server? There will be no personnel to click the Free button.
- How to change group of some computers?
Is there a way to turn my computer into self service internet cafe where customers will just buy timecodes, log in to use the computer and after time expires, the server will automatically free the computer without anyone controlling the server? There will be no personnel to click the Free button.
Yes, it's possible - you can set CafeStation to automatically free computers in program settings:
- on Operation/Automation page select Free workstation after 0 sec
- on Operation/Automation page disable Show time information before freeing workstation
- on Operation/Confirmations page disable Accounts/Confirm member logoff confirmation
- How does client software communicate with CafeStation?
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
- CafeStation cannot connect with some of the workstations. What's wrong?
- I have a question which is not answered on this page. What should I do?
81317/27%Last update: 2012-04-04 15:30
Author: Przemek Miszczuk
You cannot comment on this entry