Records in this category
- How can I uninstall CafeSuite / CafeStation?
- How to remove unused/old workstation from the computer list?
- CafeStation asks me for the authorization code when starting up, what should I do?
- I am already a user and have a valid license but when i tried to log in the software told me that the trial version has expired. I am not using the trial version, what is wrong?
- Is it possible to bypass the window pop up asking if u want to accept cash or debt before printing the receipt, so when the customer ends his/her session, the cashier automatically print a receipt without asking anything?
- What is the default operator username and password?
- How to install CafeStation to start automatically without asking for login and password?
- How can I create the product and service groups?
- How to make periodical discount rates that change automatically?
- How to add the screen capture panel?
- Can I use CafeStation on restricted Windows account? When I try to execute CafeStation from a limited user profile it fails with a message that it is unable to open 'codes.dat' file.
- What does it mean that system policy is greyed? Why there are three possibilities for system restrictions in client setup?
- How can i convert the report to MS Word?
- How can i edit the reports?
- How to set password on each operator?
- How to disable maintenance mode for operators?
- I made mistake when I filled member time - can I cancel recharging?
- Is there a way to turn my computer into self service internet cafe where customers will just buy timecodes, log in to use the computer and after time expires, the server will automatically free the computer without anyone controlling the server? There will be no personnel to click the Free button.
- How to change group of some computers?
How to change group of some computers?
Workstations can be assigned into groups in CafeStation. Each workstation in group shares the same configuration and charging rate.
To assign workstation to another group please:
- select workstation in CafeStation
- click menu List/Edit computer
- type different Group name and click OK
Now to change client settings for this group please:
- select the same workstation in CafeStation
- go to menu Program/Client setup
- newly created group should be selected as current Configuration on
the bottom of the settings window
- edit settings and press OK to save this group
Program will create a new ini file corresponding to the name of the
group and also update CafeAgent.ini file as the last saved
configuration. This configuration will be used for all PCs that belong
to the same group.
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
- CafeStation cannot connect with some of the workstations. What's wrong?
- What is the right way of upgrading CafeSuite?
- How to set up my wireless hotspot to work together with CafeSuite?
57074/19%Last update: 2013-03-22 20:34
Author: Przemek Miszczuk
You cannot comment on this entry