Records in this category
- How can I uninstall CafeSuite / CafeStation?
- How to remove unused/old workstation from the computer list?
- CafeStation asks me for the authorization code when starting up, what should I do?
- I am already a user and have a valid license but when i tried to log in the software told me that the trial version has expired. I am not using the trial version, what is wrong?
- Is it possible to bypass the window pop up asking if u want to accept cash or debt before printing the receipt, so when the customer ends his/her session, the cashier automatically print a receipt without asking anything?
- What is the default operator username and password?
- How to install CafeStation to start automatically without asking for login and password?
- How can I create the product and service groups?
- How to make periodical discount rates that change automatically?
- How to add the screen capture panel?
- Can I use CafeStation on restricted Windows account? When I try to execute CafeStation from a limited user profile it fails with a message that it is unable to open 'codes.dat' file.
- What does it mean that system policy is greyed? Why there are three possibilities for system restrictions in client setup?
- How can i convert the report to MS Word?
- How can i edit the reports?
- How to set password on each operator?
- How to disable maintenance mode for operators?
- I made mistake when I filled member time - can I cancel recharging?
- Is there a way to turn my computer into self service internet cafe where customers will just buy timecodes, log in to use the computer and after time expires, the server will automatically free the computer without anyone controlling the server? There will be no personnel to click the Free button.
- How to change group of some computers?
How can I uninstall CafeSuite / CafeStation?
CafeSuite software consists of CafeStation and CafeAgent programs. You need to uninstall both if you want to remove the softwarecompletely. CafeStation is installed on the server PC and CafeAgent is installed on each client PC.
IMPORTNANT NOTE: It's not necessary to uninstall CafeSuite if you just want to upgrade to a newer version.
Here are the steps to uninstall CafeSuite:
- First please uninstall client program on all client workstations. The quickest way to do it is to select all workstations on the list in CafeStation, use menu Workstation/Close client program, enable Uninstall checkbox and press OK. Click here for more information.
- Close CafeStation (menu Program/Quit)
- Use Add/Remove programs applet from Control Panel to completely uninstall CafeSuite from the server PC. The uninstallation program will ask you whether to keep or remove program data.
- Do you have a manual or guide for the software?
- How does client software communicate with CafeStation?
- What TCP/IP ports are used by CafeSuite?
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
198299/63%Last update: 2008-08-02 19:55
You cannot comment on this entry