Records in this category
- Is it possible to disallow usage of inactive computers?
- Is it possible to use card readers for customer accounts?
- Does this software stop the customer from being able to change any settings on the computer?
- I have members who have a domain login, will these members have to log in twice?
- How many charging rates can CafeSuite handle?
- How many workstations can be controlled by CafeSuite?
- Is it possible to control game consoles like XBOX or PlayStation?
- Can CafeSuite control customers who are using their own laptops in my cafe?
- Is it possible to control customers with laptops using my wireless network?
- Can the workstation lock screen be altered (skinned) to reflect my branding? Where I can customize background image in the lock screen?
- How many customer accounts can CafeSuite handle?
- I have many employees, can they have separate profiles in CafeSuite?
- Is it possible to block certain content or access to some websites with CafeSuite?
- Is it possible to view workstation screen from the server?
- Is it possible to see what programs are running on the workstation?
- What about WOL / Wake-On-Lan / WakeOnLAN / Wake on LAN?
- Is it possible to block the USB in my PC's which has been abused by some users downloading copyrighted materials.
- Can you make it in CafeStation when a customer log into show his photo from databse (if it is exists)?
- I can't find smart card function. Do you sell smartcard module seperately?
- Do Cafesuite support multi-store? If not, will you develop this function? What's CafeBoss in configuration?
- Hello! can you use happy hour? for example: free navigation from 9:00 to 10:00.
- How to make CafeSuite charge time from customer accounts when they print a document (for example 2 min per page)?
- How can I make CafeSuite send my daily reports to a private email account?
- Can the server and client be installed on the one machine (e.g. workstation)?
- Can CafeSuite used on thin clients? With terminal sessions? With Citrix server?
- I just wanted to know if CafeSuite supports printing tickets and if it does how do one print tickets?
- Is there any possibility to keep customers from shutting down or restarting computers?
- Can be CafeSuite add points to the system immediatly? Such as when the customer finishes to use PC the system can reduce the price by points at once?
- While client has been locked for quite some time is it possible to automatically shutdown PC to save on electricity?
- Is it possible to import a database of clients (MS-Access format)?
- Is it possible to generate a product report sold per day (daily totals by product)?
- Can CafeSuite stop printing if account has no credit?
- Does CafeSuite have ability to install software by executing exe file from server and installing to clients?
- Can I block downloads?
- How to set up my wireless hotspot to work together with CafeSuite?
- How can i lock Start menu on client computers?
- Is it possible to monitor and control bandwidth in CafeSuite?
- How to configure built-in print control in CafeSuite?
How to configure built-in print control in CafeSuite?
In order to make print control charge for printouts you need to:
- go to Printing control page in program settings (menu Program/Options), select each printer available to customers, enable Charge for printing with this printer checkbox and define prices per page (by clicking Add button)
- make sure to disable Use CyberPrinter instead of built-in printcontrol if you don't have CyberPrinter installed on your PCs
- enable Pause printouts so that they can be verified if you want to confirm each printout before it is send to printer or if program should verify if user has enough credits before accepting printing
- please set other print control options according to your needs, for example to automatically add printouts to session or account bill
- also activate print control in client settings (menu Program/Client setup) on Features page by enabling Enable print control
- enable Confirm printing there if you want customer to be able to confirm each printout before it is send to printer- click OK in Client setup window to update client configuration
- Do you have a manual or guide for the software?
- What TCP/IP ports are used by CafeSuite?
- How to backup configuration and data files?
- How to restore data files from backup?
- CafeStation cannot connect with some of the workstations. What's wrong?
221099/71%Last update: 2011-03-31 15:06
Author: Przemek Miszczuk
You cannot comment on this entry